The most straightforward and easy on-line ad that the AdWords provide is the Text/Search Ads. A text ad may be a type of promoting communication that advertisers will use to market their product or service on the Google Network. The text ads are designed to reach people with easily edited messaging while they’re browsing websites or using apps.
The text Ads will seem on Google results pages and across the Google Network, that involves the Search Network, search partners, and also the Display Network.
It should appear with language that labels them as advertisements so that viewers understand that the links are paid promotions. To effectively reach potential customers, your text ads ought to be informative, relevant, and engaging. Text ads on the Display Network usually have a lot of visually partaking formats.
The aim to run new text ads is to make either responsive text ads or expanded text ads
Responsive Text Ads
Expanded Text Ads
Hints for writing successful Text Ads
- Make your service/product different from others.
- Enable your ads to face out from the competition by highlighting something special regarding your service.
- Be specific about the content you want Encourage the customers to take the action.
- For example –Use phrases like “Try it today”,” Download Now”, “Start Saving Now”, etc.
- Keep the text Ads straightforward and text it many times.