The most simple and effortless online ad that the AdWords offer is the Text/Search Ads. A text ad is a form of marketing communication that advertisers can use to promote their product or service on the Google Network. The text ads are designed to reach people with easily edited messaging while they’re browsing websites or using apps. The text Ads can appear on Google results pages and across the Google Network, which involves the Search Network, search partners, and the Display Network.
It should appear with language that labels them as advertisements so that viewers understand that the links are paid promotions. To effectively reach potential customers, your text ads should be informative, relevant, and engaging. Text ads on the Display Network typically have more visually engaging formats.
Responsive Text Ads
Expanded Text Ads
- Make your service/product different from others.
- Enable your ads to stand out from the competition by highlighting something special about your service.
- Be specific about the content you want
- Encourage the customers to take the action. For example –Use phrases like “Try it today”,” Download Now”, “Start Saving Now”, etc.
- Keep the text Ads simple and text it several times.