We are Certified TRAI Member for Telemarketing Services
Bulk SMS, also known as bulk messaging or bulk text messaging which are delivered to various mobile phone terminals. The Bulk SMS is used by media companies, enterprises, banks (for marketing and fraud control)and consumer brands. It can be commonly used for alerts, reminders, marketing but also for information and communication between both staff and customers.Bulk messaging enables the delivery of SMS messages to large numbers of mobile phones that are located all around the world. Moreover, it can be used for a variety of purposes including entertainment, enterprise, and mobile marketing.
TRANSACTIONAL ROUTE BULK SMS:
If anybody is subscribed to senders for reception of information that such informative, communicative SMS are also sent through this route. Need Affordable Prices? Click Here
Existing Transactional SMS User - Click Here to Login
PROMOTIONAL ROUTE BULK SMS:
In promotional route bulk SMS, users don’t need to register at sender end.These SMS are sent with numerical sender id which is system generated.
Existing Promotional SMS User - Click Here to Login
INTERNATIONAL BULK SMS:
Here, the sender can send SMS globally. It provides an international platform for communication through SMS for those whose business is spread across the world.
- The objective of promotional SMS is to promote your product or service through offers and schemes.
- Promotional Messages cannot be delivered to DND users.
- SMS send through 6 characters Numeric sender ID. Ex JK-602121, AZ-600268
- Sometimes promotional messages can be sent via the Transactional route, without worrying about its consequences.
- The objective of this SMS type is finance and Allert related SMS are sent through this route.
- Transactional Messages can be delivered to DND users.
- SMS send through 6 characters Alpha-Numeric sender ID. Ex. AZ-DOOMSG, VM-DOMINO, BZ-SBIATM.
- People who try to send promotional SMS through transactional route need to pay penalty Cost. Click Here For More Info
EASY TO USE
DELIVERY SPEED CONTROLLING
IN PLACE HOLDERS
Travel Agents, Tour Operators.
Shops and establishments.
Offices and Corporate Houses.
Resorts, Theme parks.
Supermarkets / Malls.
Marketing products & services.
Give reminders like EMI, Insurance
Business pickup/delivery phone notifications.
IT support staff for alert escalation process.
Record and voice broadcast in your own voice.
Collection Agents (Telephone Bills, Installments Due etc.).
Utilities (EB, Telephones, Gas, etc.).
Bank Branches, Insurance Agents.